THE LAUREN CONDOMINIUM ROOF REPLACEMENT
- Seal Engineering, Inc. has been providing The Lauren Condominium with consulting services since 1993. In that time, several projects to perform maintenance and repair on the roof have been completed.
- In 2001, it was apparent that it was no longer practical to prolong the life of the existing roofing system. Additionally, the Association had expressed their desire to expand the deck area surrounding the existing rooftop pool.
- Seal Engineering, Inc., in conjunction with Fyffe Landscape Architecture, designed the replacement roof and expanded rooftop space for residents.
- Subsequent to the roof terrace expansion, Seal Engineering, Inc. provided engineering service for the rooftop lobby expansion.
- Since completion of construction in 2002, the residents of The Lauren have enjoyed their leak-free roof.