THE LINCOLN AND JEFFERSON MEMORIALS ROOF REPLACEMENTS
- The Lincoln Memorial project included roof replacement on the main roof and penthouse roof, and restoration of three monumental skylights (circa 1917)
- The Jefferson Memorial project included roof replacement on two circular flat roof sections, and extensive metal wall panel/flashing installation
- Both projects featured reinforced, hot-applied rubberized asphalt roofing membranes installed in PRMA configurations.
- The Lincoln Memorial featured removable slate pavers on pedestals, while the Jefferson memorial featured custom-manufactured, radiused precast concrete pavers, to recreate the original roof appearance
- The Lincoln Memorial project won a NRCA Gold Circle Award for Innovation in 1996